ThunderCats Lair Message Boards/Forums  

Go Back   ThunderCats Lair Message Boards/Forums > 2011+ ThunderCats Forums > 2011-2012 ThunderCats Cartoon
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2011-2012 ThunderCats Cartoon Discussions related to the 2011/2012 animated series

Old 04-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #11
T-Cat
Berserker

Cool

Will Friedle wrote this episode, awesome episode by the way!
Merged Post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
and where the heck was the Thundertank? lol
Where they left it in the beginning of episode 15 lol

Last edited by T-Cat; 04-07-2012 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
T-Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #12
Rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Sorry rizefall, this started in another thread, basically we thought it might be an idea to get as many people as possiblle tweeting #lionO when the cartoon was on to try and get thundercats trending on twitter. It was a very new thread so I can't imagine there was many, but hopefully this will build up over time and we can show our support with twitter and perhaps get others talking about it too!
Sounds awesome, i would have done it if i at least knew about it. Next time try make a TWITTER EACH EPISODE thread and update it so people know when to tweet. I dont think many did it this time.
Rizefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #13
balgus82
Demon Priest

Ya know I would've been happier though if Lion-O got the sword back, but they still had to retreat because they were getting overwhelmed. Instead of Panthro holding Lion-O back when he was winning. Mumm-Ra is quickly becoming less and less of a threat.
balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #14
Sir_Sapphire
Plun-Darr Legend

Quote:
Ya know I would've been happier though if Lion-O got the sword back, but they still had to retreat because they were getting overwhelmed. Instead of Panthro holding Lion-O back when he was winning. Mumm-Ra is quickly becoming less and less of a threat.
Yes, let's chase the evil overlord deeper into his own stronghold, thus making it even harder to escape.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:23 AM   #15
optimusprime

Send a message via AIM to optimusprime

i watch it and ill say that it was better near the end of it, nice to see that he can change the tide when involved like in the original series/ but what i dont understand is why he doesnt call the sword or use its full powers more often, i will give it a 5 though cause of the ending.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:24 AM   #16
balgus82
Demon Priest

Seemed to me that they were already pretty deep in the Pyramid. Anyway that wasn't my point. I didn't say that Lion-O should've kept chasing him, I'm saying that Mumm-Ra should've put up more of a fight and fought them off a bit. They should be barely escaping with their lives. If this keeps up when Lion-O finally does beat Mumm-Ra for good everyone will just be like "yeah and? he also beat him 50 other times."
balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #17
Rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Quote:
Seemed to me that they were already pretty deep in the Pyramid. Anyway that wasn't my point. I didn't say that Lion-O should've kept chasing him, I'm saying that Mumm-Ra should've put up more of a fight and fought them off a bit. They should be barely escaping with their lives. If this keeps up when Lion-O finally does beat Mumm-Ra for good everyone will just be like "yeah and? he also beat him 50 other times."
I agree, have not seen the episode yet but Mumm-Ra does not seem to be that strong. Lion-O has had more troubles with the "mutants" then this old dumbass
Rizefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #18
Daremonger
Thunderian Legend

I got to look at the episode today. I agree it went by too fast, but I'm glad that Lion-O got through his trials and proved himself worthy to be Lord of the ThunderCats. Mumm-Ra is supposed to be a threat, yet the writers keep writing him as a weakling.
Daremonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #19
Dragon78
Barbarian

Loved the episode, liked how Lion-o outsmarted the three generals, that Wily Kit didn't give up hope of Lion-o coming to save them, and that Lion-o and Tygra calling Panthro "General".
Dragon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #20
Michael
Plun-Darr Legend

Quote:
Yeah I don't think it trended, but there's still the west coast people who haven't watched it yet.

Anyway Loved the episode. And LOVED that Addicus actually sounded like Monkian this time.

though I do think the episode went by a little fast and Mumm-Ra seriously needs a few victories under his belt. At this point Kaynar has done more damage than he has. I mean he ran away!
Yeah it might take time and a bit of momentum for it to start trending but we can only try! There's only so far mumm ra can start winning though! Haha!
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote