ThunderCats Lair Message Boards/Forums  

Go Back   ThunderCats Lair Message Boards/Forums > 2011+ ThunderCats Forums > 2011-2012 ThunderCats Cartoon
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2011-2012 ThunderCats Cartoon Discussions related to the 2011/2012 animated series

Old 03-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #11
chique
Thunderian Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygrastripes View Post
I REALLY want to start this fanfiction now where Tygra is drawn in to these people and their world that he belongs to and some tiger female who thinks he's the cat's meow takes it upon herself to show Tygra everything he doesn't know about the life he was denied, meanwhile Cheetara is all helpless feeling and jealous and worried Tygra will choose to stay with some female of his own type and Tygra will internally struggle with giving up the mission after deciding he no longer wants to "live a lie" of being a Thundercat. Oh drama!
I think you should write it, give birth to it!

What if he turns out to be some sort of royalty? Basically given everything he's ever wanted, or a life being under Lion-O?
Old 03-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
Tygrastripes
Barbarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pum-Ra View Post
Hey, what if Tygra does decide to stay with The Tiger Clan, temporarily, anyway? Hence, Pumyra becomes a sort of substitute for him as she decides to join The Thundercats.

I would LOVE that! It would give Tygra time to reconnect with his roots and finally leave after deciding he will always be a Thundercat. SOB!
Tygrastripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #13
chique
Thunderian Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pum-Ra View Post
Hey, what if Tygra does decide to stay with The Tiger Clan, temporarily, anyway? Hence, Pumyra becomes a sort of substitute for him as she decides to join The Thundercats.
Eh, I dont want him to stay. They'd take Pumyra with, or without Tygra. Afterall she is a cat, maybe one of very few I imagine it will end with Tygra seeing his destiny is beside Lion-O.

Anything is possible!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #14
Tygrastripes
Barbarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chique View Post
I think you should write it, give birth to it!

What if he turns out to be some sort of royalty? Basically given everything he's ever wanted, or a life being under Lion-O?
Ooohhh, I LOVE that, maybe we should be writing this together you've got great ideas! I can see Tygra loving it at first but finding his heart torn with the love for his brother and Cheetara who I'm sure he'd run the risk of losing as I'm sure they would not be leaving their duty as Thundercats. Because I'm such a romantic sap I'd love for him to tell Cheetara he belongs with the Thundercats and at her side for as long as she would have him there.

Last edited by Tygrastripes; 03-28-2012 at 10:19 PM..
Old 03-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #15
srebak
Vortex Explorer

I'll be frank, at first i was hoping that Pumyra would have an almost brother-sister bond with Ben-Gali when she first appeared, but now it looks like the NS is going to introduce the new Thundercats one at a time.

One more thing, if Pumyra's being sold as a gladiator, does that mean they're not doing the healer thing anymore?
srebak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #16
Tygrastripes
Barbarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srebak View Post
I'll be frank, at first i was hoping that Pumyra would have an almost brother-sister bond with Ben-Gali when she first appeared, but now it looks like the NS is going to introduce the new Thundercats one at a time.

One more thing, if Pumyra's being sold as a gladiator, does that mean they're not doing the healer thing anymore?
I'm glad she's going to be a warrior, looks like anyhow, I don't want any of the females portrayed as delicate wallflowers, she could still be a healer just toughened up by a hard life of being enslaved.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #17
chique
Thunderian Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygrastripes View Post
Ooohhh, I LOVE that, maybe we should be writing this together you've got great ideas! I can see Tygra loving it at first but finding his heart torn with the love for his brother and Cheetara who I'm sure he'd run the risk of losing as I'm sure they would not be leaving their duty as Thundercats. Because I'm such a romantic sap I'd love for him to tell Cheetara he belongs with the Thundercats and at her side for as long as she would have him there.
Awwww. If that were to happen, it would probably be the conclusion of the love triangle clean up. That'd be nice.

I'd love to bounce ideas with you, but you're the one with the mad writing cred
Old 03-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #18
Pum-Ra
Crabman

Quote:
Originally Posted by srebak View Post
The Pit - I guess this is where we found out whether not Pumyra will stay or not, or be with Lion-O or not.

(Though i'm worried that the answer for both or just the latter is going to be no)
You know, if Pumyra decides to stay with Lion-O, great! However, if she ultimately doesn't, I hope this season gets to deal with The Warrior Maidens, for I see Willa as a very potential love interest for Lion-O. When I saw her in the OS and she was able to use the SoO, it made me think she could be a compatible companion for Lion-O. If I were to choose between Pumyra and Willa, I'd choose Willa. Somehow, the factor that she is not a cat but a human would make a very interesting chemistry with Lion-O.
Pum-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #19
Tygrastripes
Barbarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chique View Post
Awwww. If that were to happen, it would probably be the conclusion of the love triangle clean up. That'd be nice.

I'd love to bounce ideas with you, but you're the one with the mad writing cred
Thats where I'd tie it up, after all this triangle can't go on forever or...can it? I hope not! Bounce away with the ideas (youve got good ones!) my muses' lazy behind has been sleeping on the job lately!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:10 AM   #20
Gold Lion
Great Void Dweller

It wasn't mentioned tigers are rare, but they never said anything to contradict it. I think chances are good that this is where Bengali will show up. Tygus from the flashback didn't want to rebel against Mumm-Ra, so he probably got some of his own followers and split off from the rest of the Cats.

And I'm really excited to know Pumyra is finally showing up. If she's tough enough to be a gladiator though, she might not have the shrinking violet personality everyone has been speculating she'd have. My hope is that she can be a good fighter and still have a gentle personality along with medical skills. I guess we'll have to wait and see. But I am excited!

Icon and Signature by Zombie Chinchilla
Gold Lion is offline   Reply With Quote