ThunderCats Lair Message Boards/Forums  

Go Back   ThunderCats Lair Message Boards/Forums > 2011+ ThunderCats Forums > 2011-2012 ThunderCats Cartoon
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2011-2012 ThunderCats Cartoon Discussions related to the 2011/2012 animated series

Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
blackiecats
Site Admin

Default ThunderCats Episode 19 "The Pit" OFFICIAL TALKBACK THREAD!

ThunderCats Episode 19: The Pit
Airdate: 28th April 2012

A few things to remember:

These are kid and family friendly forums. If you have something to say that you would not want a 5 year old family member to hear, please direct it to the Talkback thread in the Great Void. Any posts that get too mature themed will be moved there.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that, whilst fans are obviously welcome to passionately discuss and give their views on these episodes, please remember to keep things on a friendly footing and respect your fellow posters.

Links to short video clips (including the preview clips of an episode) are OK. However, please do not post where or how to find the full episode online. And do not post asking others to PM it to you.

Thanks!!
blackiecats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
Dragon78
Barbarian

Another great episode, I liked the racoon guy and the main dog character wasn't a bad guy after all. I don't see any of the "Pumyra all of sudden falls in loves with Lion-o" stuff that the Irish fan was talking about. She just relized this guy isn't a coward after all and he has strong ideals.
Dragon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
catspat
also known as...Leppardra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
Another great episode, I liked the racoon guy and the main dog character wasn't a bad guy after all. I don't see any of the "Pumyra all of sudden falls in loves with Lion-o" stuff that the Irish fan was talking about. She just relized this guy isn't a coward after all and he has strong ideals.
She'll probably like him all the more for it.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
hammy0924
Ultimate No-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
Yes, I agree. She seemed to take a liking to him, but nothing extreme.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:03 AM   #5
Ruu-Ben-Gaaru
Glass Walker

Send a message via Yahoo to Ruu-Ben-Gaaru Send a message via Skype™ to Ruu-Ben-Gaaru

No, you are mistaken, Dagon78, Pumyra didn't easily ”fall in love” with Lion-O, she forgave him after he stayed true to his word, and stood by Pumyra.

I liked this episode because not only do we get Pumyra, but we get the WilyTwins in action as well. Tookit was pretty damn sneaky in this. Makes me wonder if other raccoons are thieves in this series as well. I like that this episode was a test of loyalty, and taught Dobo that cats can show loyalty as well.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
blackiecats
Site Admin

I can't wait to see this episode as Pumyra was one of my favourite season 2 characters in the original series!
blackiecats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #7
MannysCollectibles
Forum Admin

Send a message via AIM to MannysCollectibles Send a message via Yahoo to MannysCollectibles Send a message via Skype™ to MannysCollectibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
I can't wait to see this episode as Pumyra was one of my favourite season 2 characters in the original series!
Oh Pumyra...seems like episodes now are starting to get more interesting.

Click the image to open in full size.

MannysCollectibles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
Tygra
Thunderian Legend

I liked it, but not as much as I thought I would considering it was the introduction of a classic character.

I'm not sure if I like Pumyra yet, I'll need more time with the character. Her weapon has to be the most ridiculous thing ever. She loads little pebbles like an arrow and somehow she was shooting hundreds of these things at Lion-O? They really should have made it more mechanical like a crossbow for it to make sense.

The Kitten stuff with the raccoon character was just a waste of time as was giving Panthro a connection to the Pit and Dobo character. If they would have axed this stuff we could have seen more of Pumyra.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #9
hammy0924
Ultimate No-Life

I really, really liked the episode. It seemed a little rushed, but that's just expected when they have so many things going on at once. It was a huge improvement (at least for me) over last week's episode.

I thought Pumyra's voice acting was very well done, and I'm glad that she got introduced in the way she did. The other story with the twins was mildly amusing, too. I really thought the scene where Lion-O refused to fight Pumyra was also very well done. I didn't expect him to literally just let her beat the crap out of him. I guess he proved a good point.

Maybe next week we'll get Lynx-O and/or Bengali.